I am so excited to announce the day retreat program for Spring and Summer 2018, offering you not just one but FOUR days on which to escape, recharge your batteries and find quiet calm.
We will be in a beautifully quiet yoga studio in a hidden, leafy Ascot garden. Every day will be focussed on stress relief, mindful relaxation and improved wellbeing through the practice of yoga, giving you a total escape experience.
I would hope that the end of every day will feel like the end of a luxurious holiday!
- 11-00 to 12-30am Morning yoga – Hatha flow. If it is warm enough, the practice will be in the garden, enjoying the freedom of yoga in the open air
- 12-30 to 1-00pm Lunch In good weather, we will eat picnic style in the garden
- 1-00 to 1-45pm Mindfulness and meditation practice (A different focus on each day)
- 1-45 to 2-00pm Tea break
- 2-00 to 3-30pm Yin yoga session – A restorative form of yoga using blosters, blocks and cushions to support the body in slow yoga poses held for between 5 and 10 minutes each
- 3-30 to 4-00pm Yoga Nidra. A half hour of authentic sleep yoga, facilitating mindful awareness whilst lying in deep and restorative relaxation. A half hour of Yoga Nidra is equal to several hours of deep sleep, and is very helpful for assisting with insomnia
Venue: Broadlands Farm, Ascot. Full address will be provided upon booking. Ample car parking is available. The studio is well-equipped with yoga mats, straps and blocks. Please bring your own soft pillow, blanket and a cushion or two
Dates: All the day retreats take place on Sundays. You can book an individual day, or a combination of all four as suits you:
- 25th March
- 20th May
- 29th July
- 23rd September
Cost: £79 per person per day, payable on booking to reserve your place. This cost includes all the yoga and day activities, refreshments, use of all yoga mats and equipment, and parking. Ask me about discounts for booking more than one date!
How to book: Please email me on [email protected], with the dates on which you would like to come. Payment will be accepted by cheque or bank transfer. You can also book directly through the Paypal link below
These day retreats will be suitable for all levels, whether you are an experienced yogi or have only recently started your practice. Even if you have never done yoga before, you will find a lot to benefit from. My aim in all my teaching is to help individuals find their own boundaries. I give several options for different levels of ability, and lots of hands-on adjustments to ensure that all my students are safe and getting maximum benefit from their practice. In particular, runners and cyclists will benefit from the Yin yoga to achieve deep myofascial release in the hips and shoulders. The Yoga Nidra will be helpful to those who struggle to sleep, or seek a deeper level of rest and relaxation. And as always, the overall practice of yoga (Especially in a calm and nurturing environment) aids physical and mental wellbeing, releases stress, improves mood and fitness, and makes everyone feel absolutely wonderful!
Spaces are limited to only 10 attendees per class. This is to ensure that everyone gets the full benefit of the practice, especially the Yin yoga, by having hands-on alignment adjustment. Please book ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Do you have questions? Please email me on [email protected] or call my mobile number 07540 306808
I look forward to seeing you on the mat!
Much love and Namaste