Coronavirus has been a less than pleasant way to spend most of 2020. But on the upside, it gave me an opportunity for lots of careful thought and meditation about how I can make yoga even more accessible to everyone.
And here it is: Ways to get back to yoga, despite the ongoing threat of lockdown, in as many ways as possible to suit every diverse client of Diversity Yoga!
Keep reading for the full low down on the new class schedule, outside yoga, 2 yoga events, as well as 3 payment methods to get you back on the mat.
Class schedule and events dates
- Note a new regular online yoga class, for those who don’t quite feel ready to return to open classes. There is a special pricing offer for online only yoga at the end of this article
- Currently, outdoor classes take place on Tuesdays in Lightwater and Thursdays in Farnborough. These will continue, weather permitting, until the autumn before they will be replaced with indoor classes.
- All classes will conform to social distancing rules. Please read the full update here to make sure you know what to expect.
- Tickets for the anxiety workshop and annual yoga picnic will be released in due course
- Individual yoga therapy sessions are available via Zoom or in person (socially distanced). You can read more about yoga therapy and how it can help you here.
New payment options:
Option 1 – Pay as you go
6-class pass, valid for 8 weeks, and useable on all live Diversity Yoga classes. This is the traditional option, ideal if you are still checking things out, and wanting to be flexible with your options. Passes are also valid for online and outside classes. The cost of 6 classes is £72 and you can get yours here.
Option 2 – Online only
Option 3 – All access monthly VIP subscription
To reward all my special Diversity Yogis – If you want to do more than one class per week, or you regularly attend classes and workshops or retreats, I have a special monthly subscription offer for you. It will allow you full access to all classes and activities, discounts on events and access to the Diversity Yoga Shala on Facebook for all the yoga you can possibly desire – Check out the information here to sign up and start saving now!
If you have any questions about anything on this page, please contact me by email here.
All Diversity Yoga terms of business can be found here.